You can visit our website anonymously at all times. We collect information at certain times only. We prompt our users to enter personal information while registering with our website, placing an order, newsletter and email subscription. Information required is name, email, mailing or physical address, phone number, social security numbers etc.
Protection and Privacy of your information.
Our website takes strict measures to protect your personal information when you place an order, submit or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After the information is provided and the transaction is complete we do not keep the information (credit cards info, social security numbers, financials etc) for more than 60 days.
Why do we collect information?
Information provided on our website is used for the following purposes:
- Improving your experience on the website. This information is used to respond to your individual needs on a better level.
- Improving our customer services. We strive to improve our services for our customer’s support needs and service requests.
- To improve our website. We work continually to improve our website, information and special offers based on your feedback and comments.
- Your information will remain private and will not be sold, transferred, exchanged in any matter or medium with/to another company without your consent rather then the purpose of delivering the product/service requested
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or any other site feature.
- E-mail address provided will only be used to send you information regarding your orders and newsletter.
Note: Details of unsubscribing to newsletters, email promotions etc is provided at the end of every email and you can do so by following the instructions at any time.
Disclosure of information to third parties.
All the information provided on our website is strictly guarded and we do not sell, exchange or trade this information to any third party regardless if the third party assists us in operating business of our websites.
Sometimes however we might issues some non identifiable information for marketing purposes. In some cases we might also release information in compliance of law or to protect the rights of property, content, and safety of our website or others.
Third party links.
Third party links are sometimes available on our website, which we allow, for the reference of our users. These third parties have individual privacy policies and we do not control them. And we cannot be held responsible for their content, policies or activities. We do welcome suggestions and comments regarding these third party links.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.